Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Preschool Memories

As Andrew's preschool year is coming to a close, I thought I would post a few pictures that I have taken throughout the preschool year. I hope to later post a few more that his teacher took of him in class. Andrew calls his school the "apple school" because the first day we went there to enroll him he noticed the apples painted on the wall as you enter the school. His teacher is Miss Michelle (Michelle Smithy). She thinks that Andrew is ready for Kindergarten in the fall. This year he has been learning to write his name which he does perfectly (if you look at it in the mirror). Every letter is written perfectly backwards starting with the w.
When I come to pick him up
they are all sitting around their little tables
waiting for their parents to come in and sign them out.

Andrew has had so much fun riding to school
with his friends Whitney and Jason.
A couple of Andrew's winter art projects he made in preschool.
They do so many fun things!
Little Aaron always loves to come along for the ride!
The tradition is that after we drop off the kids
he gets to unlock the car with the key and open the door.


He is very independent (a future post).
He loves to have time just with mommy
while we wait for the kids to get done with preschool.

No comments: