
- You are service oriented and are always willing to help out others.
- You ask me for my advice and opinion.
- You have a beautiful smile and brush and floss your teeth every night.
- You are not picky at all when it comes to food and eat everything I make. Even the meals I make that are not so good you eat it up!
- You are very happy and optimistic.
- You take me out on dates.
- You are dedicated to the Gospel and always share it with others.
- I am amazed at your dedication to anything that you set your mind to do.
- You are "Mr. Mom" and take care of all of the home responsibilities on the nights I am at work after putting in a full days work yourself.
- You are very talented musically-singing and piano.
- You are a hard worker.
- You are a pilot with over 1300 hours flying experience.
- You speak Spanish.
- You honor your priesthood.
- You like to eat at Sweet Tomatoes.
- You are good with home beautifying projects--crown moulding, built-in entertainment centers, cabinets etc.
- You are a dedicated runner/exerciser even with your busy schedule.
- You love music and always have good music playing when you are home.
- You can follow a recipe and sometimes make yummy dinner when I am at work.
- You are a fun Dad and play with our kids.
- You are patient with me and still love me even though I have so many imperfections.
- You wear the clothes I pick out for you from the clearance racks and make them look good.
- You make the best paper airplanes (even though the ones I made off of the website looked better, yours still fly better.)
- You help me keep up with the house-dishes, folding laundry etc.
- You help me wrestle the kids during church every week.
- You always cut the grass and I've never had to do it.
- You are thoughtful and caring.
- You help me and encourage me to get rid of unnecessary things.
- You are a really good breakfast maker.
- You are very strong and the kids love how you can throw them up in the air many times effortlessly.
- You are fun to be around!
- You are a CFI and just recently (this week) became a CFII - Congratulations!
About a week ago I told the kids we were going to do a fun surprise for you on your birthday. I told them we were going to go to your work and decorate your truck with balloons and signs. They were so excited about it all week and kept telling you they had a surprise for you but they couldn't tell you what it was. Andrew said one day this week, "Dad, I can't tell you what we are going to put in your truck it is a secret." Luckily they were able to keep it a secret all week.
So . . . today I got the kids up really early and got them ready for school. We first headed to the store to pick up a yummy birthday cupcake to put in your truck. Then we headed to the airport. We got out the signs we made, the streamers and the balloons. The kids climbed in the back of the truck and started going to town with streamers, balloons, signs and tape. They had a good time and were so excited! We got the truck all ready and then had to head to drop Aubree and Andrew off at school. We made it to Aubree's school and were only 10 minutes late. Not bad for all we had to do and the hour drive round trip. I think it was a good memory for the kids and I know you were definitely surprised!
We love you hope you had a Happy Birthday!
4 comments:
Wow Heather!....lot's of fun blogs to catch up on! We think Neil is fantastic too! We are often the recipients of his service. We feel blessed to have you guys living so close.
What a wonderful tribute to an amazing husband. We love our Neil Byron and his chin! LOL! He is truly an amazing man - and we have all been blessed to have him in our lives. Thank you Heather for being the BEST sole mate for him! I am sooo glad he found you! The two of you are perfect together!
Heather, you are a a blogger now! Your kids are darling, I am glad we can stay in touch. You can check our blog at stirlingsincali.blogspot.com
It is not as cute as yours, but we try!!
That is so cute! I am glad you started a blog!
Post a Comment