Aubree
Aubree was excited to be the Student of the Week this past week.
Here are a few fascinating facts about her that were taken from her "student of the week" poster we had to fill out for her classroom.)
Aubree was excited to be the Student of the Week this past week.
Here are a few fascinating facts about her that were taken from her "student of the week" poster we had to fill out for her classroom.)
I typed what she wrote with her 2nd grade spelling. So cute!
All About Aubree
My birthday is March 2nd.
I am in the 2nd grade.
My teacher is Mrs. Smith.
When I grow up I want to be . . . a teacher and a babysiter.
I show I care for others by . . . helping them when they get hurt.
I am a star because I was never a red, blue or yellow (I had to ask Aubree about this one. Their behavior is rated daily by a color. Green is when you are always really behaving well in class and these other colors-red, blue and yellow, are when you are not behaving. Aubree takes pride in the fact that she has never got anything other than a green in all of Kindergarten, 1st Grade and so far all of 2nd Grade.)
These are a few of my favorite things . . .
Color: Pink
Animal: Cat
Food: Watermelon
Book: Stella's Stars
Sport: Swiming
Thing to do at school: Math
Thing to do at home: My computer
My birthday is March 2nd.
I am in the 2nd grade.
My teacher is Mrs. Smith.
When I grow up I want to be . . . a teacher and a babysiter.
I show I care for others by . . . helping them when they get hurt.
I am a star because I was never a red, blue or yellow (I had to ask Aubree about this one. Their behavior is rated daily by a color. Green is when you are always really behaving well in class and these other colors-red, blue and yellow, are when you are not behaving. Aubree takes pride in the fact that she has never got anything other than a green in all of Kindergarten, 1st Grade and so far all of 2nd Grade.)
These are a few of my favorite things . . .
Color: Pink
Animal: Cat
Food: Watermelon
Book: Stella's Stars
Sport: Swiming
Thing to do at school: Math
Thing to do at home: My computer
Write three super cool facts about yourself!
1) Last night I went to a magic show and I was on stage.
2) That I learned how to swim in a realy deap pool.3) That I go to lots of partys and they invite me over.
Andrew
Andrew was Student of the Week last month and so here are the fun facts from his classroom poster!
Andrew
Andrew was Student of the Week last month and so here are the fun facts from his classroom poster!
All about Andrew
I am 5 years old.
My favorite animal is a giraffe.My favorite color is green.
My favorite food is corn dogs.Chuck E. Cheese is my favorite place.
My favorite thing to do is play with friends.
When I grow up I want to be a pilot and help people fly planes like my Dad.
If I had one wish, I would wish for a trip to Legoland and a pet lizard.
Keep up the good work guys!


1 comment:
Good job Aubree and Andrew!
Post a Comment