Aubree turned 8 today!
We had a birthday party on Friday with her friends to celebrate.

There was lots of giggles and laughter with this bunch of girls!
we played a few party games
We had a birthday party on Friday with her friends to celebrate.

There was lots of giggles and laughter with this bunch of girls!
ate pizza, cupcakes and sundaes
(the cupcakes don't look like much, but they sure were tasty)
(the cupcakes don't look like much, but they sure were tasty)
I think Aubree had a super 8th birthday!!! We love you Aubree!
Aubree's first painting.
This does not have to do with Aubree's birthday or her party (she actually got this painting kit for Christmas.) She finished it in January and I just never put it on here yet. I think she did a great job!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Aubree! You are growing up soo fast! Love you and miss you - I love your painting!
Post a Comment