We just got back from Disneyland and California Adventure. We spent one day at each park. This was our kids' first trip to Disneyland (and mine too). Neil hasn't been since he was 8. We all loved it!!!In front of California Adventure
Andrew and Aubree on the 3-D Toy Story ride we all loved.
with our goofy 3-D glasses
Aaron in line for the Wild Toad ride
Aubree at Tarzan's Tree House
another shot at Tarzan's Tree House
getting ready for the flying ride (Astro Orbiter I believe it was called)
Aaron was in his glory with all of the Disney characters. He especially loved the Cars and Toy Story characters.
Another highlight was the Aladdin show. It was so good!

My favorite ride--California Screamin'
Me and the kids after a long, fun day at the park. Notice Aaron is totally asleep on my lap, Andrew is out and Aubree is just about to drift off. They were all asleep just in time for us to get everyone and all of our stuff off the shuttle bus.
We stayed and played the entire day (for 2 days)!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great time. I am glad you got to go, (although I am a little bummed we missed out). I will call you to hear more!
Post a Comment