We went to Red Robin for dinner and had ice cream cake at home for dessert. And tonight Neil and I went out to see Iron Man 2. Hope your birthday was great Neil! I love you!
Happy Birthday Old Man... You look handsome as ever! Heather must be taking good care of you! Allow these moments to take your breath away - we need to relish the good times! May you have 66 more wonderful years (if you would like to live that long, LOL!) full of joy, health, and love. I miss that long chin of yours!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Old Man... You look handsome as ever! Heather must be taking good care of you! Allow these moments to take your breath away - we need to relish the good times! May you have 66 more wonderful years (if you would like to live that long, LOL!) full of joy, health, and love. I miss that long chin of yours!
Post a Comment