Saturday, July 24, 2010

What have we been doing this summer?

Summer has been flying by! We only have a little over two weeks before school starts again; so I thought I'd catch you up on what we have been doing this summer.

The first part of the summer we spent lots of time with Jen, Kaden, Hailey and Ella before they moved to Prescott. We had lots of play dates and get togethers. We have missed them a lot during this last half of the summer. Here are a few pictures of some fun times with them.







We also had Darrin and Donae visit us for an afternoon in May. It was fun to see them and for the cousins to get to play together. Here are Bailey, Hailey, Aubree and Ella.


Also, I celebrated my birthday on May 31st! Neil and I sharing a dessert at Macaroni Grill.


Visited by an old friend we knew in Mississipppi-Scott Davis.
Eating lots of popsicles.
Going to lots of spray parks and swimming at the Air Force Base Pool to try and keep cool in this heat!












A few of Andrew being silly at the pool!
Whew! We have been pretty busy!

1 comment:

Amber and Ryan said...

Heather you look amazing!!!