Thursday, July 5, 2012

Provo Canyon Bike Trip


I love Provo Canyon!  When Neil and I were first married we did many a rollerblade trip up and down Provo Canyon.  It is 6 miles up (from where we lived) and 6 miles down.  Of course going down has always been my favorite.  I told Neil that one day I wanted to just go down the Canyon without having to go up.
Well, my dream was fulfilled today!  :)
We left a car at the bottom and then drove up to the top.

Neil and I were the only ones on blades and John went down on a skate board.  The rest rode bikes.
Here we all are (except for Grandma C who was taking the picture).
Taylor
Ashley
Aubree
John
Mike
James
Grandma C
Neil
Andrew and Taylor
Grandma, Aubree and Ashley
Neil
Aubree and Ashley
Aaron
Andrew
We took a quick break at Bridal Veil Falls
and waited for everyone to get there so we could stick somewhat together.
Here is Bridal Veil Falls.

Little Aaron was the youngest one there, but he did a fabulous job at keeping up.
We even rode all the way down to Grandpa C's hospital so that we could visit him afterward. 

I am so glad we got to do this.
This was a highlight and we are definitely going to try and do it again next year.
I can't wait!

No comments: