Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just Me and My Girl

Tonight I took Aubree out on a date. I haven't done anything with just her for a long time. It was fun to spend a few hours together alone. She wanted to do three things on our date . . . 1)Go see the Hannah Montana movie (which by the way we both loved!) 2)She wanted to look for new tennis shoes. 3)She wanted to go to Paradise Bakery and Cafe (she is in love with their sugar cookies). Mission accomplished! We did all three things and got to chat and bond too.

6 comments:

Amber and Ryan said...

How cute. I can't wait till Summer and I can enjoy date nights together. We did go shopping at Kohls together the other night, but I can't say either of us had fun (maybe in a couple of years).

Trista said...

How fun! I love one-on-one dates. What a beautiful mother and daughter.

Heidi said...

I took Brooklynn to the Hannah Montana movie too for girls night. We are still trying to learn the "Hoedown Throwdown". Sounds like you girls had a fun night!

Duston said...

Sooo glad the two of you got to hang out alone! What great memories! You are a wonderful mother to do this.

Unknown said...

Heather! So good to find you and catch up with your family. Time goes by so quickly!
Your kids are beautiful and you look great--what a fun thing to do with Aubree.

Tina said...

Heather! It was so good to get you blog address. Your kids are growing up and so cute.