Monday, May 25, 2009

The Tooth Fairy Visited Us . . .

. . . for the first time! Aubree "finally" lost her first tooth. We noticed that she had a tooth growing behind her baby tooth (which was why the tooth wasn't getting loose on its own.) So she and I started working on getting the tooth out. It didn't take long because she let me pull it out. She was always telling me about her friends losing their teeth and wondering when it would happen to her. She went through all of Kindergarten and 1st Grade without losing a tooth. She wished she had lost it while she was still in school so she could show her school friends. She is so happy to have a missing tooth. Here is her cute new smile!

2 comments:

Duston said...

Even with a tooth gone, she has a beautiful smile! YEA Aubree!

Amber and Ryan said...

i bet you had fun pulling it Heather! I know I would of. Can't wait to see you soon too.