Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hanging out with my Family

**I didn't notice until we got home from our trip and looked at my pictures on the computer that all of my vacation pictures seem slightly hazy. I think one of the kids must have touched the lens.

We were so excited to come to Utah and see all of our family. The kids absolutely loved playing with all of their cousins that they only get to see twice a year and it usually isn't for very long. We got to hang out together for a little over a week this time. They all played so good together and made lots of memories!

Aubree & AsiaCadence & Aubree
Aubree, Bryton, Andrew & Laken on the slip 'n slide.
Aubree, Andrew, Wesley and Laken having fun!
Summer and Aubree at the spray park in Herriman, UT
Aaron loved the nice Utah weather and played outside all day!Andrew is my poser. He usually likes me to take pictures of him. (Unless I'm trying to get all three kids together and it is more of a struggle.)
Aaron also liked hanging around in the kitchen to see what Grandma, Autumn and I had cooking.We went to the Oquirrh Mountain temple open house. I think the kids enjoyed walking inside the beautiful temple.
Canyon and Andrew waiting to see the video about the temple.
These were the best photos of I could get of us on the temple grounds.
My parentsWe all went together to watch the Taylorsville Days Fireworks. We have been doing that for quite a few years now. They have some of the best fireworks we have seen. Here are Aubree and Andrew all ready for the show.Autumn, Grandma, Amber, Summer and Aubree
Neil and IDarin, Canyon, Evan and Larry
We also loved spending time with Grandma --she always brings fun crafts for her grand kids to do. Below are pictures of Grandma with each of the kids.
We also loved seeing Grandpa and Uncle Evan (my 16-year-old brother--nice face Evan).
Andrew reminds me so much of Grandpa and Evan.
My sisters
Amber with her daughter Summer.
Angela with her daughter Asia.
Autumn with her husband Jeff.My brother Larry, his wife Meagan and their son Bryton.Lots of fun times and fun memories. It was fun to see all of you!

2 comments:

Gr8Life said...

Heather,
I look at your blog frequently and love to see how you and your family are doing. It looks like you had a great time on vacation!
Thank you for the comments you leave on my blog I love to read them. Your family is Beautiful! and you are a really great Mom!
Cindy

Amber and Ryan said...

We miss you already! Glad you were able to stay extra long.