Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lake Hebgen Reunion

Neil and I left the kids with my mom and sisters in Utah and we headed up to Montana for a family reunion at Lake Hebgen (near Yellowstone). It was such a peaceful and fun trip.

The cabin we stayed at.
This is a common sight we saw -- lots of the cousins playing card games.There was always a card game you could jump in on.We had lots of fun tubing on the lake.
Thayne and NeilAction shot taken right before some barrell rolls.
This one is one here for scenery purposes. I love this lake!
Patricia, Grandma B. and I getting ready to take a tube ride.
Neil waterskiing. I absolutely love the scenery of the lake in these pictures. This is such a gorgeous place!Snow caps in the background.
Neil and Mike on the fishing boat.We went to the Playmill Theater in West Yellowstone and saw Footloose.

No comments: